Sunday, September 9, 2007

my birthday & graduation

hmm this year birthday i was very happy, coz have lovely friends celebrated with me..the night before my birthday, i was celebrated with my collegemates at tian yi restaurant, i received body shop body lotion, shower gel and perfume from them, thanx a lot friends..after dinner we went to singing at green road till 1am gosh we just scream like hell there hahahahah...sort already...ok the next day i celebrated with my dear, he bring me to mango tree, hmm i was never been there before, the food quite nice and there is someone celebrated her birthday there also, having a small buffet party and even have bride & bridegroom "qia dok" at there hahhahah...2 of us eat 4 different foods and i think the crab not bad...fried with butter...yummy.......................and i received perfume and lipstick from him hahahaah...and day after that i received gift from my colleagues and my lovely friend chang lih also...i just having lunch with her at secret recipe *sob* others is not in kch..sigh~ anyway i received lipstick from her hahaha...thanx a lot to all of you *hugz*

ok talking about my graduation ceremony...i was very touching ler hahahahahahahah...i didn't expect my friends will buy me flowers...i thought my dear wont come and i was a little bit of disappointed, then who knows he finally came and gave me a big flower wahahahaha...very happy of it...before the graduation ceremony start, i received a sms from pc, she was asking me whether i was free tat night or not, and what time the ceremony finished..i told her tat maybe around 5pm..................then when the ceremony has finished and i was waiting for my dad's car at the lobby with my mum, pc called me suddenly and i told her that i was waiting for car...then i saw pc and sh appear infront of me..hhahahaa...i was touching by their surprise! then u know lah a big girl cried at the lobby so siao li hahahahahha...anyway thanks for the surprise and flower! :D

3 comments:

DrEaMm3r_pIsCeS said...

hahahahaha.... a big gurl cry in the lobby.... hahahahaha.... hey guys if u all 1na see her cry pic... go to my page er.... very big of her pic wor (crying 1).... hahahaha....

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.